Hälsa iFokus

Hälsa

Etikett: allmänt-övrigt
Läst 2450 ggr
[zimin]
0

Hej från kina, nya här

Jag är kinesiska och bor i kina nu. Min man är svensk. Det är varför jag vet det forum.

Jag hoppas du kan förstä min svenska eftersom jag just starta läsa.

Okej English here. I wish to write English here is ok with all of you.

As you know, we have a lot of Chinese herbs here in China and then I want to introduce some of herbs to you here, because I think they are very good for health and they are easy to be used in everyday life.

Or do you have any question about Chinese herbs? You can leave your question here and I will try to find the right answers.

So this is my first post here and I will have one herb to introduce tomorrow.

[Vargöga]
0
#1

What kind of herbs do you have?

[zimin]
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#2

Today I introduce one named Qouqi,

Gou Qi, Chinese Pinyin for Chinese and its English name is wolfberry, Lycium kind. We see it as one of Chinese herbs which can be used for everyday.

I saw there is Qouqi now in Swedish stores when we went back to Sweden this year and my mother-in-law even showed me an artical about introduction on this berry.

For us Chinese, Qouqi is also kind of food and ingredients for daily life.

The place where grows the most and the best Gouqi is Ningxia, which is in the northwest of China. The wolfberry is usually dried after picked in summers and autumns. It tastes a bit sweet.

Actually this berry has been used for health by Chinese for very long time. The greatest Chinese herb work describes what this berry’s health function for us.
The place where grows the most and the best Gouqi is Ningxia, which is in the northwest of China. The wolfberry is usually dried after picked in summers and autumns. It tastes a bit sweet.

The function of the wolfberry is to nourish liver and kidney, to benefit sprit and eyes. In details the benefits of the berry are for tiredness, waist’s and knees’ soreness, dizziness and tinnitus, inner heat of the body and thirstiness, seeing unclearly and blurrily.

jizzy
1
#3

I guess these berries are what we commonly call Goji in Sweden, often marketed as having high levels of vitamin C. However many berries found wild in Sweden usually have the same or higher amount of vitamin C, such as blueberries (swedish: blåbär) or rose hip (nypon).

[zimin]
0
#4

I checked and found out it is really called Goji overseas. Yes you are right about the other berries contain vitamin V this fact. But here check it out, I have more to show you about this berry's special, Higher beta-carotene than carrots Higher calcium than cauliflower  More Vitamin C than oranges 18 amino acids  21 essential minerals 16% protein by volume  Antioxidants and polysaccharides (containing all eight essential glyconutrients) I was trying to find out what are the differences between Gouqi and the other berries and I have not got any. I will ask some pharmacist to see if there is any answer.

jizzy
0
#5

Yeah, Goji certainly has great values of some nutrients. And since about 5 years they are marketed here in Sweden, usually in health food stores but also in normal supermarkets. They are almost everywhere now. I think they taste fine, the only problem is that they are extremely expensive compared to other berries with comparable nutrition, and that they have to be transferred all around the world which isn't very environmentally friendy. I believe you can't grow them here in our climate, but I'm not sure… Apart from that, a nice "superberry" indeed. :)

Maria
1
#6

We have similar berries here in Sweden or north Scandinavia called Havtorn (sea buckthorn) witch alsoe was used as a medical herb in older days.

Havtorn (Wikipedia)

/Maria

[zimin]
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#7

Those are interesting to know.

Yes to transport the berry all over the world is definitely not environment friendly and Gouqi is the best when they are grown up in Ningxia which is the northwest of China. So the geometry and the location and the climate make Ningxia Gouqi quite special than other Gouqi.
Ningxia is mixed with the desert and the grassland. I show some pictures of Ningxia here.